I notice that whenever I call up the onscreen keyboard in Internet Explorer it covers up the address bar. This doesn't seem optimal to me as I can't see what I'm typing. Not a huge issue since I'll normally be using the touch cover, but does anyone know if there is a way around this? Screenshot attached for reference.

Matt
    10-29-2012 03:47 AM
    This is kinda annoying. I haven't figured way to prevent this.
    11-04-2012 12:12 PM
    I notice that whenever I call up the onscreen keyboard in Internet Explorer it covers up the address bar. This doesn't seem optimal to me as I can't see what I'm typing. Not a huge issue since I'll normally be using the touch cover, but does anyone know if there is a way around this? Screenshot attached for reference.

Matt
    I dont think this happen to me at all. I will check and post a screenshot later.
    11-04-2012 12:18 PM
    That doesn't happen for me, the address bar just moves up. Are you tapping on the address bar? I notice you don't have the frequent tiles either. If you tap on a field on the web page (like a search box), then there is no address bar.
    11-04-2012 12:24 PM
    I just tried with other account, and no problem there. Also noticed that onscreen kb doesn't work correctly on any app. It just pops on top of everything.. strange.
    11-04-2012 01:10 PM

Matt
    It just happened to me. I signed out and signed back in and everything returned to normal.
    11-04-2012 01:39 PM
    Happens sometimes...most times not.
    11-04-2012 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD