London Surface Experience Centers Removed from Microsofts Site

Tatey

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Apparently Microsoft is having issues with their Surface Experience Centers in London. My friend went to visit one yesterday at the date and time specified on the website to be told at the venue that Microsoft got it wrong and it wasn't on there. The Experience Centers for the UK have now been removed from their list:

Surface Experience Centers

Anyone know what is happening?

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Apparently Microsoft is having issues with their Surface Experience Centers in London. My friend went to visit one yesterday at the date and time specified on the website to be told at the venue that Microsoft got it wrong and it wasn't on there. The Experience Centers for the UK have now been removed from their list:

I would assume that with all the delays getting pre-orders out, they don't have the resources right now to put these Experience Centres together OR they don't want to risk angry people who are still waiting to turn up. I certainly would've had a few choice words at the Camden Blues Kitchen if it had opened as planned today/tomorrow and I'm still without a Surface.

Ardginny

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Experience center are still open in London!!

I've called Microsoft Store Online and they have confirmed they believe the surface experience centres (I do hope their signs have the right spelling because it's wrong on the website) are happening as previously planned. However they are updating the list so have removed it from the website. I would imagine this will mean no one will turn up, good job!

I double checked this with my local cinema Hackney Picturehouse and they were still expecting them this evening to display over the weekend. I hope you remembered the time and place of the experience centre you want before they were removed.

Last edited:

Marco300

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site

Hey! I went last night to The Shoreditch Butchery expecting to have a Nice Cold Beer, a good Hot dog and an extended one 1 to 1 touch and feel with one of those Beauty Piece of Hardware and when I got there...I got Yes a Cold Beer, Yes a tasty Hot Dog but...NO SURFACEEEEEEE :[

Now I just checked in The Microsoft Website and...

Here the Link:

Hope this Help..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro