This beauty just arrived in the mail this morning!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Gratz man! But what on earth did you use to take those pictures? :D

I just ordered a few days ago from Germany with it saying "3 weeks", but I expect that it gets delivered one day without even the account-page leaving the "processing" status, as that seems to be how they roll atm :D

reepS

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
if you use the mobile version of microsoft store, it will actually show you more details about your shipments. so if you use m.microsoftstore.com instead of microsoftstore.com it shows a lot more info.

DougB541#CB

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site

I just ordered a few days ago from Germany with it saying "3 weeks", but I expect that it gets delivered one day without even the account-page leaving the "processing" status, as that seems to be how they roll atm :D

Looks like a DLSR with long exposure time in a darker room.

Just a guess though/

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I would've guessed a first gen iphone after going through Instagram filters, however I'm concerned he might've gotten that bad pictures with a Lumia 800, as he lists that as his phone :D

Desdemona

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I would've guessed a first gen iphone after going through Instagram filters, however I'm concerned he might've gotten that bad pictures with a Lumia 800, as he lists that as his phone :D

Sorry! I ended up selling the lumia 800 when WP8 was announced. Got a sweet deal. Been using a HTC OneX to tide me over, until the 920 that is:)
So yeah, its a HTC one X camera with filters..the chicks on my FB seem to dig it lol!!!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Sorry! I ended up selling the lumia 800 when WP8 was announced. Got a sweet deal. Been using a HTC OneX to tide me over, until the 920 that is:)
So yeah, its a HTC one X camera with filters..the chicks on my FB seem to dig it lol!!!

Phew, at least you didn't disgrace Nokia! :D

So, hows life with your new girlfriend? :D (Surface, duh!)

Desdemona

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Phew, at least you didn't disgrace Nokia! :D

So, hows life with your new girlfriend? :D (Surface, duh!)

Well, she is responsive to my touch, however sensitive, ready to spring to action whenever I want, Keeps it sexy even when she gets up in the morning, and the best part, other people give me envious looks
:D

nuprotocol

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site

Wowww. What filters? I have a oneX and love those photos... lol

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

I was thinking they were from the surface, but seeing as they are the object of focus in the photos I guess not. :ninja:
j/k

Anyone view those images on a surface? I was viewing them on my desktop win8 metro IE and they did not resize to fit the screen. Also did not allow right clicking the image, like most pages allow, to bring the tabs down. I had to just go to the top right and right click for the tabs to come down to be able to close that tab. I suppose that this was not as difficult with the surface as you swipe down from top for tabs, correct?

nuprotocol

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking they were from the surface, but seeing as they are the object of focus in the photos I guess not. :ninja:
j/k

Anyone view those images on a surface? I was viewing them on my desktop win8 metro IE and they did not resize to fit the screen. Also did not allow right clicking the image, like most pages allow, to bring the tabs down. I had to just go to the top right and right click for the tabs to come down to be able to close that tab. I suppose that this was not as difficult with the surface as you swipe down from top for tabs, correct?

thats odd. I used my Surface metro IE and was able to right click and they resized...

Desdemona

May 24, 2011
Visit site
j/k

Well, that is certainly odd. Hmmmm..will check if it works on mine and get back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss