Cases or Sleeves for the Surface!

erasure25

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
SFBags.com

A bit more pricey, but their bags are excellent. Great customer service too! I have ordered at least 5 bags from them in the past for laptops, PSP, messenger style and loved every single one.

The site indicates that model #43-27 is for the Surface RT w/ and w/o the touch cover (you can email them to ask about the type cover - they usually respond within 24 hours).

Tablet Ultimate SleeveCase - Tablet Sleeve - Tablet Case - SFBags - WaterField Designs

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
These guys make very fine hand crafted cases.. Expensive but well made. Microsoft Surface Tradition leather case | Noreve - Haute Couture for Mobile Devices
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Yes that is very nice, but it is strictly a case for the Surface. I saw a similar item on ebay. I don't understand manufacturers making this type of case, that turns into a kickstand. That defeats the purpose of the built-in kickstand on the tablet itself. I'm not sure it would work with the keyboard attached.

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I've been using a netbook pouch at the moment. Seems to be fine without the touch cover. I'm a bit concerned when I have the touch cover attached though as it does bend the corners a little.

Looking for a slightly bigger one... the thing is though the next size up is a it too big :(.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably end up making my own sleeve! Custom fit, Add whatever pockets or straps I want to it, atm though I've always got a backpack with me that has a little sleeve area for laptops

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
LOL! I would have spit coffee all over the computer screen if I'd had any.

Anywho, I've got a Surface with several accessories coming in tomorrow (both keyboards, chargers, HDMI cables, etc). So I've been looking around and found this one:

CaseCrown Horizontal Messenger Bag for Microsoft Surface Tablet Black | eBay

I want something to keep everything together. Has anybody found something else?

Hey, I liked that one! It's on Amazon too. I got the impression that, even though the seller states one is for iPad, the other for Surface, other for Galaxy... It's actually the same bag, only on different listings (I'm talking about Amazon). Even the official webpage makes no difference.

Am I on the wrong impression? I actually, really liked this bag and I have a few trips coming up in which I would love to carry my electronics safely on me.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Im just using a standard padded 11" netbook sleeve for mine - although i have purchased some sweet skins to put on mine from decalgirl.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
This thread reminds me that I need to find a sleeve for my Surface. I find myself using the on-screen keyboard more than the touch cover, that is now basically a $100 cover for my Surface. Just need a simple sleeve type case to protect the Surface when its bouncing around in the back pack..

Kinda surprised MSFT hasn't offered more accessories for the Surface than they have.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I liked that one! It's on Amazon too. I got the impression that, even though the seller states one is for iPad, the other for Surface, other for Galaxy... It's actually the same bag, only on different listings (I'm talking about Amazon). Even the official webpage makes no difference.

Am I on the wrong impression? I actually, really liked this bag and I have a few trips coming up in which I would love to carry my electronics safely on me.

I think I'm going to agree with you. And it's just a bit cheaper on Amazon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea