Flash update available..

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
if I install the flash update for RT will I loose the ability to add non whitelisted sites? will my list be reset?

There is also a office update YAY! and a definition update for defender. I'll update and bite the bullet and see if it still works. I'd imagine it should and they are just updating the flash player. Flash just had an update too I think, probably some kind of security or stability update (unless I'm mistaken didn't really check).

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
There is also a office update YAY! and a definition update for defender. I'll update and bite the bullet and see if it still works. I'd imagine it should and they are just updating the flash player. Flash just had an update too I think, probably some kind of security or stability update (unless I'm mistaken didn't really check).
Hmm I didn't see the office update. ill check again

paulmd

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I've got around BBC iplayer issue by adding a developer mode reg key that allows for testing flash on sites not in the whitelist. Only works for one domain though.

To test your Flash content in Internet Explorer 10, add the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Flash\DebugDomain
where DebugDomain is a string value specifying the domain name as its data. (For example, movies.contoso.com). For example:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Flash\DebugDomain = movies.contoso.com

Source: MSDN

paulmd

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I got around the BBC iPlayer issue by adding in a developer test reg key that allows for a single domain to run flash for testing.

To test your Flash content in Internet Explorer 10, add the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Flash\DebugDomain

where DebugDomain is a string value specifying the domain name as its data. (For example, movies.contoso.com). For example:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Flash\DebugDomain = movies.contoso.com

Source : MSDN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon