Patch Tuesday - Any Issues ?

LimeSoda

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed any issues after the patch ? I am now seeing on some websites an empty box where there should be a video. Even on wpcentral.com.

If you have applied the patch can you confirm if you see the same as me on the following link. Just below "Check out the video interview below, it's well worth the watch. " I see an empty box, similar to what you see when you have a broken image link.

Co-founder of Apple, Steve Wozniak worried Microsoft is more innovative than Apple | Windows Phone Central

Tell me I'm not going mad pls.

Is it possibly some setting that has got reset as a result of the patch or something more serious ?

pbankey

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
So, I discovered that flash occasionally fails even on whitelisted sites. I originally thought the whitelist were broken, but after killing IE and going back to the sites I had that issue with, they loaded fine.

Here's to hoping it gets resolved!

martinblank64

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Can anybody hold down on the link in the OP and get the right click menu to open in a new tab? When I try that, the right click menu pops open briefly and instantly closes. Also, when I try typing in the quick reply text box, the on screen keyboard briefly pops open and then closes again. I had to type this in Word and copy/paste. Want to make sure I’m not the only one with these issues…

neonstar

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
When I swipe the charm and touch 'setting', my surface freezes for about 5 seconds occasionally. If I do the same action repeatedly, the freeze occures more frequently. Does anyone have the same issue like mine?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)