Sharing over bluetooth

LA6507a

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Does sound like a pairing problem, seeing as the Surface has no nfc. With the Vivo RT I can send web links from my 920 but it wont accept pictures or music if BT is not turned on which seems to support the theory that BT pairing is needed on the Surfact to transfer files, something the NFC connection on the Vivo takes care of before transferring the files over BT.

Hey there, how do you share your web links from your 920 to your VivoRT? I have a Surface RT. There is no bluetooth option for sharing from IE on the 920.
Thanks!

Groover1971

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
It was very confusing and frustrating trying to pair my Lumia 822 with my Surface RT. I did the same things that all of you guys did. It would pair for a few seconds and then disconnect. I searched online and found this thread.

Now it works like a charm (pun intended). I have only tried sending pictures. Its very similar to Tap and Send because you have to accept the exchange. Another really quick way to send photos with a Nokia is to use Photobeamer app and Photobeamer.com.

gsh528

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Will be getting a Windows Phone soon but, in the meantime, have paired my ancient iPhone 3GS with my Surface RT. How do I transfer files from the Surface to the iPhone?

And what else can I do with this connection?

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos