Music Info App

Soxpranos

May 27, 2011
Visit site
hello, I purchased the app on the Surface store and don't seem how to get the music to show or play on the App, Any advise or help greatly appreciated.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
hello, I purchased the app on the Surface store and don't seem how to get the music to show or play on the App, Any advise or help greatly appreciated.

I got it too. It gets its music from the music folder on desktop side of the house. It will also get it from your memory card if you have one installed.

erasure25

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Your music needs to be in a folder that is part of your music library. If on a microSD card, you should symbolically link the music folder on your microSD to your music library by following this (this way your Surface will index the contents of the microSD card):
Team Radicus | Surface and SD Card

Soxpranos

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks all for the info. Seems it can't pull the files from XBox music folder. Made new folder by copying all XBox music and still can't get it to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)