How to buy Surface RT?

EnolaB29

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
Does anybody know how to purchase the Surface RT when you live in a country that does not has an MS online shop? I have looked at does import websites, but their price is bizarre (i.e. the 64GB with touch cover costs USD1100,- when converted back).

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You also need to consider if various Microsoft services exist in your country- Bing, Xbox live, app store, etc. The tablet would be next to useless if you can't access some key features.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
Does anybody know how to purchase the Surface RT when you live in a country that does not has an MS online shop? I have looked at does import websites, but their price is bizarre (i.e. the 64GB with touch cover costs USD1100,- when converted back).

Which country?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Indeed, depends which country. MS Germany ships to most of Europe. Not sure if shipping is still free, but I ordered mine from Germany and only paid the price of the device.

EnolaB29

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I am living in South Africa. I have tried buying it from the MS Germany site and let it ship to friends in the netherlands, but it detected that my credit card is from outside the EU :( I suppose I have to wait till I am in the US again (Q2 next year).

Squadromeo

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Can't you make a deal with your friends, that they buy it for you and you wire them the money?

Keep in mind though that the German Surface comes with a German keyboard. The only real difference is that the Z and Y are swapped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99