SNES Emulator is out!

vdek

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
If you have a wireless controller you need to get a USB receiver for it. If you don't have one, you can get a USB Wireless Receiver here. A Wired controller will work fine as is.

The USB Battery Cord will NOT work with the Surface since that cable only charges the device and does not actually send data over it.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
So i downloaded a number of roms and none of them worked properly.

Ken Griffy Jr baseball
NHL 94
Super punchout
Mario Kart
nba jam and a few others.

None of them worked, im not knowledgable on the whole rom thing so im not sure if it is the emulator or the rom file itself, for example, the nhl 94 game from coolrom.com goes straight to the end credits, doesnt even go to the game, i suspect that is the rom file itself. The other games, when i try to select 1 player or scroll down, the scroll goes back up automatically and sometimes doesn't even recognize.

For example, on mario kart, i can press down to go to 2 player but goes back up to 1 player, when im selecting a team for nba jam the scrolling just keeps going doesnt stop. The others, i couldnt hit start to start the game so never got into the game. So im not sure if this is a rom issue or emulator issue, but for all the roms i've downloaded, going 0 for everything is a bit surprising. Anybody else having issues?

rebornempowered

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site

Ken Griffy Jr baseball
NHL 94
Super punchout
Mario Kart

None of them worked, im not knowledgable on the whole rom thing so im not sure if it is the emulator or the rom file itself, for example, the nhl 94 game from coolrom.com goes straight to the end credits, doesnt even go to the game, i suspect that is the rom file itself. The other games, when i try to select 1 player or scroll down, the scroll goes back up automatically and sometimes doesn't even recognize.

For example, on mario kart, i can press down to go to 2 player but goes back up to 1 player, when im selecting a team for nba jam the scrolling just keeps going doesnt stop. The others, i couldnt hit start to start the game so never got into the game. So im not sure if this is a rom issue or emulator issue, but for all the roms i've downloaded, going 0 for everything is a bit surprising. Anybody else having issues?
I am not having any issues with Mario Kart or Super Punchout. I acquired them from the same place. I don't have a solution for you just wanted to help you eliminate the source of the ROMS as a possible problem.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
reinstalled app, seems to work now, got mario kart and ken griffy jr baseball to work properly, will be awesome one my controller comes in next week.

Hopefully somebod ymakes a ps1 emulator :eek:

Soxpranos

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Ken Griffy Jr baseball
NHL 94
Super punchout
Mario Kart

HOw do u get the Roms to work after u download them? Is there a folder we need to put them in? Thanks

johnbash612

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
yes u must set a directory to load from first through the app. I set my desktop so I put my roms on desktop and loads from there.

You also must have the ROM unzipped in order for it to show up. A lot of roms come zipped. I had to do a batch unzip on my laptop then transfer those files to my surface. As far as I know you cannot batch unzip files on the surface, so if you've got lots of zipped games, save some time by using the big boy you have at home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss