Speakers

hingerson

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I just bought my surface Rt yesterday and I am playing music on it right now but I think the right speaker is blown or something its super distorted and scratchy its really annoying like beyond useable anyone else having this problem or should I exchange it? This is even at really low volumes.
:eck:

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My main quibble with the speakers is that they could do with being a bit louder.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

hingerson

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm I restarted and I'm still having problems I'm thinking maybe I should exchange it... That speaker on the right is just awful. On a side note I had to reply from my ipad because on my surface on this site when I hit reply the on screen keyboard pops up and goes right away not sure what the deal with that is.

theteerex

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
My main quibble with the speakers is that they could do with being a bit louder.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
Have tweaked the sound settings in control panel yet?

Boost Speaker Volume
Surface's volume is quite low. Go to Control Panel, then Sound, then click on Speakers, then Properties, then Enhancements and check Loudness Equalisation and Virtual Surround too if you wish. Apply changes.

Jeffrey Seymore

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm I restarted and I'm still having problems I'm thinking maybe I should exchange it... That speaker on the right is just awful. On a side note I had to reply from my ipad because on my surface on this site when I hit reply the on screen keyboard pops up and goes right away not sure what the deal with that is.

I had a quite right speaker. I returned it for an exchange and the new one is equally loud on both sides.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa