Gaming on the Surface RT

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I know it can't play desktop pc games like COD, but can it support (not saying it will come out) gameloft games like MC4, nova 3, etc? It is coming on WP8, so it should support windows rt.

Because I see NO shooter and other amazing high quality games on the windows store.

kevin2577

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it can support games hat are written for windowsRT. Games written for WP8 will not automatically work, they will have to be tweaked and rewritten for RT but it is definitely possible, and easier bc of the shared code

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it can support games hat are written for windowsRT. Games written for WP8 will not automatically work, they will have to be tweaked and rewritten for RT but it is definitely possible, and easier bc of the shared code

Okay, so when those cool gameloft games come for WP8, I expect it to be on my surface the same day, just like where's my perry.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums app

curseoftheninja

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There is an app called TegraZone that lists more "hardcore" games. It also lists games that are coming soon.

Just because it comes out on WP8 doesn't necessarily mean that it will come out on RT. WP8 and RT share code, but they are not identical. It just means that it is easier for developers to make cross platform games.

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Despite it listing Renaissance whathaveyouas "Coming Soon" its already in the store as THD. Its fairly fun :)

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I know it. Its very fun though. It took a long time to install. I'm assuming the file size is between 400-600mb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs