Formatting your signature in rt Mail

uktivo

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi.

Firstly, want to say I've had my rt now for nearly 3 weeks and I find it incredibly useful.

Just would like to ask for help on amending the signature in the Mail accounts.

I have a standard signature for my exchange account which is basically a bmp of my name along with some formatting of the text foe colours and sizes etc. Is this possible to do in the rt os?

Any help or pointers would be great.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

johninsj

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
in mail swipe in from right, settings, accounts, choose an account, the signature (for that account) is at the bottom change as desired

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
in mail swipe in from right, settings, accounts, choose an account, the signature (for that account) is at the bottom change as desired

Pretty sure the formatting you can do is non existent though. You can change what the signature says but it will be plain text, no colors or images.

uktivo

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure the formatting you can do is non existent though. You can change what the signature says but it will be plain text, no colors or images.

Yes you are correct. I can enter text there but no formatting such as adding logo or changing colour etc.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

mattcald

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I looked and looked for this, and couldn't find it. Never thought to click on the accounts under settings. Thanks guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720