Board Express app

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
works, but I'm not buying it twice..already have it for my phone. It would be better if Tapatalk would just release their official client.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I get issues with mine every now and then. It will occaisionally log in then when i go to look at the threads it returns to the start screen. End up swiping it back in from the left, closing it, then reopening. Other times it will just hang. Would be good as well if it had the option to reply with quotes as well at the moment you just get the basic reply function.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Also there is a free board express app that is add supported in the windows store. It might be the same app but use the "Try" option.

Marcos Hidalgo

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issues, that's why I haven't purchased the app, I'll use ad supported and if there's an update I can purchase.

I get issues with mine every now and then. It will occaisionally log in then when i go to look at the threads it returns to the start screen. End up swiping it back in from the left, closing it, then reopening. Other times it will just hang. Would be good as well if it had the option to reply with quotes as well at the moment you just get the basic reply function.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
So if you buy an app for Mac OSX it pops up as already purchased on your ipad?

I'm talking about my phone and my tablet, not my desktop and my tablet. Don't try to dodge the problem wby throwing up straw men. Microsoft got up on stage and bragged about how the common core is shared now and how code for WP8 app can be ported over to a metro app with few modifications. This has not translated into the same synergy that iPhone and iPad apps have.

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Desktop & tablet both running windows 8 have the same apps and therefore should work the same on both devices. As well as a WP8.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft knows this is a problem, which is why they tried to address it with a purchase promo on that Shogun game, they bundled it up so you could get all 3 for a flat rate. Still not what I'd call ideal, it should be a buy once, get a code later when the same app hits for the other platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99