Stylus for Surface RT

Emerald Thales

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
First off I know that Surface RT does not have the same stylus support as Surface Pro. However, has anyone used a stylus on their RT? How well does it work, especially with tasks like taking notes in OneNote?

This is probably the only factor holding me back from purchasing a surface tablet

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
The stylus use is subpar. Its not really comparable to wacom, but it gets the job done. In comparison to what I've seen with the pro, you have to slow down and focus on what you're writing. This is due to the fact that it lacks a digitizer. But like I said, its possible.

dark.davy

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have the Jot Pro. Its fairly good, I had a stick stylus but it sucked. I can atleast take notes now (And do some quick design work)
Though there is no palm rejection so you need a glove/sleeve to draw comfortably

mattcald

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I use one of those big, fat Targus stylus' on my RT in OneNote. Once you get used to it, it works pretty well. Those Jot Pro's would be so much better though.

Corey

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a Surface RT, so I'm not sure how it will translate over, but I use this stylus on my Lenovo Yoga, Nexus 7, and iPad. It's been the best stylus that I've used so far. The included pen is kind of meh, but the stylus portion is excellent. The reviews are excellent, and deservedly so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss