The Cloud Whitelist Tool v2.0 -now can add your own URL

com2soft

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Usage:

1. To download the Whitelist from Cloud.
2. To add your own URL to Whitelist from the online website. Update will be done every hour on 01 minute, so pls download at 02 minute for new Whitelist created.
3. Backup your current Whitelist.
4. Replace your Whitelist with the downloaded Cloud Whitelist, and clear browser's history.

Download the Cloud Whitelist Tool v2.0 :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmluumz8d1oiw8k/RTWhitelistCloud-v2en.zip?m

com2soft

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Please noted that v1.0 Cloud Whitelist is running independently and will not affected by v2.0

I will continue to maintain v1.0 Cloud Whitelist.

com2soft

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I dont get how this works

Download the Tool; Run the batch program; select [2] to go to our web to check if the flash website is included in the list , if not, it will be added in the next hour 01 minute; select [1] to download the new Whitelist to your computer; then select [4] to replace your existing Whitelist.

The cloud Whitelist is growing continuously. So you can share what other finds to be useful flash website.

Dead5pur

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi com2soft,

I just added play.spotify.com about 15 minutes ago and then updated my list at about 12.05. It still doesn't work though? They just enabled the web player in the UK so wanted to try use it but it still says flash isn't installed. Any ideas?

com2soft

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi com2soft,

I just added play.spotify.com about 15 minutes ago and then updated my list at about 12.05. It still doesn't work though? They just enabled the web player in the UK so wanted to try use it but it still says flash isn't installed. Any ideas?

I also added spotify.com for you. But if the streaming is coming from another website , you need to find out which site it is from. Use your PC, right click on the flash player and show "Setting", then select the "little folder icon" , it should show you which site is the backend source.

Dead5pur

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I tried this but couldn't get a flash payers settings to come up. Not sure if they are using something else? I tried view source and copied that link in, but still no luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss