Deleting photos from Pictures app takes forever!!!

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
The Photos app is really buggy!!! Deleting a photo takes forever!!! I said that correctly... i'm trying to delete ONE SINGLE EFFING PHOTO, and it would not do anything! I would have to close the app, re-open and try deleting it again. Sometime it works, sometimes it doesn't. WTF is up with this app? It's very frustrating!!!

Michael Muscat

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Out of curiosity I opened the photo app, selected 10 images and they all deleted in about a second without issue. Where are you trying to delete files from?

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I go to Pinterest, save a photo onto the same pictures folder, upload it to another site, and then delete it. Sometimes it takes forever, and then I close the app out. Try it again, and then it would work. It's really weird.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
The Photos app is really buggy!!! Deleting a photo takes forever!!! I said that correctly... i'm trying to delete ONE SINGLE EFFING PHOTO, and it would not do anything! I would have to close the app, re-open and try deleting it again. Sometime it works, sometimes it doesn't. WTF is up with this app? It's very frustrating!!!

Instead of embarking on an expletive enhanced tantrum, perhaps you might try asking whether people are having a problem. I have experienced no lag at all and my photos include large web catalogs (with Nikon raw files), plus collections on both the C and SD drives. It could be that your problem is unique to your machine and you might start by uninstalling and reinstalling the app, doing a system refresh, etc.. The place, however, to not start is by assuming that you are speaking for the world of Surface RT users. People can help you a lot more if you define a problem and ask questions. It also really would be nice if people could try to keep the language clean.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12