Volume issues

nzrocketman

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
All of a sudden, when playing a video on my surface rt the volume keeps change,from loud to quiet. Think it happen,since i did a update.

Does anyone else having this issue

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
All of a sudden, when playing a video on my surface rt the volume keeps change,from loud to quiet. Think it happen,since i did a update.

Does anyone else having this issue
yes I've been having this same issue. Well more so when the volume is at ten or below when I'm trying to hear but still be quiet in the late evenings. Like laying in bed. Its really annoying. I do like the new levels of sounds but even when it plays on the lower levels its a little to loud. I hope they fix this issue soon. Make the lower levels more quiet but stable would be ideal.

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue with my new RT. I was actually thinking about starting a thread today about the same issue because I thought that it maybe was something wrong with my Surface, but now I know that it isn't only my device.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue with my new RT. I was actually thinking about starting a thread today about the same issue because I thought that it maybe was something wrong with my Surface, but now I know that it isn't only my device.

yea your not alone. Must of been the last updates they did. Because my lady's does it too. At least its fixable I guess. Just a matter of when.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well I just had another first. I was watching Netflix... Don't know if it was the app that caused it or not but my screen went blue, yes blue and had a long buzz sound and there was a display error and my surface rt to restart. I dunno what was up with that.

Siah1214

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Well I just had another first. I was watching Netflix... Don't know if it was the app that caused it or not but my screen went blue, yes blue and had a long buzz sound and there was a display error and my surface rt to restart. I dunno what was up with that.

Hey man, type "Reliability monitor" into the start screen, tap settings, and tap the result. It will tell you what the error was.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey man, type "Reliability monitor" into the start screen, tap settings, and tap the result. It will tell you what the error was.

ok did that. I'm not to technically smart so here goes. Says windows problem shut down unexpectedly. Problem signature event name is BlueScreen. don't what all to look for.

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
yes I've been having this same issue. Well more so when the volume is at ten or below when I'm trying to hear but still be quiet in the late evenings. Like laying in bed. Its really annoying. I do like the new levels of sounds but even when it plays on the lower levels its a little to loud. I hope they fix this issue soon. Make the lower levels more quiet but stable would be ideal.

Same issue here. When playing Netflix or podcasts or music most annoyingly below a volume of 10, the volume fades in and out every several seconds. So I guess the last firmware didn't fix but create volume issues.

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Ha, found the solution. You need to roll back the NVIDIA Tegra Audio Topology Filter driver in the device manager. I found this solution on phonesreview.co.uk. This will reduce the overall volume to pre May update levels, but that is not an issue for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre