Surface RT Price Cut

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
On another site, a user made a good point. With this price cut, you still have to pay for the keyboard. It is basically the same price as the free keyboard deal (close enough).

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
On another site, a user made a good point. With this price cut, you still have to pay for the keyboard. It is basically the same price as the free keyboard deal (close enough).

I like that they did it this way though. At least consumers can choose between a touch and type and which color KB. This way they can avoid stock issues (say one color KB is more popular than the other) and still walk a way with the tablet. And its cheaper to give as a gift (let the receiver buy their own accessory).

mms-pc

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if it's possible that Microsoft would give partial refund to people who bought Surface RT with original price like us, after they officially announce the price cut........

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
oh give me a break...no one owes you money for a decision you made on your own based on the facts you had on hand at the time. I see this come up EVERY time someone makes a price cut, without fail! I blame apple for this because they did this refund back with the original iphone price cut and now everyone feels entitled to one. You are free to exercise any 30 day return policy you have and then rebuy it.

Gurggles

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
For me I would say this is the right price point for a surface rt. Its a competitive product but needs to be priced where netbooks were. I am really having an issue with replacing my current tablet though....so tempting!

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
it is the right price for a model being phased out 9+ months after its release. This is no different than what apple does except apple announces a new product and then drops the existing one by $100. This is a smarter move to blow through inventory before people know what the next model is and simply wait for it.

Matty T

May 8, 2013
Visit site
think ill pick one up now because i want it before school and i don't think they will have the new ones before next semester begins. Basically using it as an exclusive note taker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss