Remanufactured Surface RT from MS Store

mutant 9

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
So I have been a surface rt user since day one and have not looked back since replacing my iPad with it. I gave my iPad to the wife and the other day my 2 year old dropped it and cracked the screen. I decided I would sell it on craigs lost and pickup another RT for her. I was just about to buy a used one when I say the MS store had the RT starting at 299 now.

I went to my local store and they just got them in stock. The rep quoted me 199 for the 32gb model. When he ran it up he realized he made a mistake so I got a free touch cover. Left paying 325. Great deal. I hope this will help them move more units.

I also evaluated the Asus rt for 300 but question support since they are moving away from RT.

Any one else pick up a remanufactured surface?

Klaric

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have not but I may consider it in the future. I think the Surface is the best tablet device by far (other than the horrible camera!). I currently have a Pro since there are a few things I need to do on it that the RT could not do, but if I get anymore, they will be RT's for sure!

quebec88

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a refurbished 32GB Surface RT from the Microsoft Store about two weeks ago. I cannot begin to say how impressed I am with this device. I'm running the 8.1 Preview. I cannot put this thing down. It is like a mini laptop for me. I may be one of the few who actually likes the fact that it has desktop mode. You would be surprised how powerful and useful desktop mode is. Just because you cannot install windows programs on it doesn't mean that it is not useful. I go in and out of desktop mode in my routine that I cannot imagine it not being there. And for $299, it is a great deal IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa