Price whiners your gig is up! EBAY CRAZY DEAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
wOOt just got the second track# for the 32gb! Should have the 64 Tuesday and 32 Thursday.

How did you get it? Can you possibly post a screenshot of the email. I'm excited & want to know if I can figure out tracking details.

Edit: Just got an email. Doesn't ship until Tuesday due to labor day. Even though I was one if the first thousand to order on Friday. Oh well... Luck of the draw. Going to be a long week of waiting!

Last edited:

msweig

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I passed on it, hoping the next generation will be a decently significant upgrade. We'll see if I made the correct decision. Already having second doubts.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
:crying: damn it missed it but then again USA only why!?!?!? lol.

I gave up bidding on ebay as I always get beat at the last second :eck:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My god, this is crazy!! It sold 4978 units before it ended!!
There's nothing you can't sell, only the price that prevents customers from buying it!!

Kinda, but not really. Decreased price can increase demand on superior goods. But not necessarily on inferior goods.

The Surface is a superior good. You should take a micro economics course if you get a chance. Really helpful stuff!

Matty T

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Kinda, but not really. Decreased price can increase demand on superior goods. But not necessarily on inferior goods.

The Surface is a superior good. You should take a micro economics course if you get a chance. Really helpful stuff!

To get more specific, an inferior good will still obey the law of demand( price goes down demand goes up) but the giifen good (a specific type of inferior good) will adhere to the opposite

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
:crying: damn it missed it but then again USA only why!?!?!? lol.

I gave up bidding on ebay as I always get beat at the last second :eck:

I'm not from USA but I bought it via an external vendor. It ships to their address and I'll just have to pay a small fee of ~15 USD per KG to ship it back to Singapore [my country].
Maybe there's some sort of similar service to UK?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Haha I apologize if I sounded pretentious or something, I'm just an econ major and I jump on any chance I get to spread what I see as cool and many people see as boring execu-speak

Hah, I'm the same way. I graduated with a finance major & econ minor. I am always telling my family & friends about econ terms that I think will help them with basic life decisions; sunk cost, opportunity cost etc. But I've found that if I dig into intermediate micro they stop listening, haha.

Keep up the good work :).

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone getting any tracking updates? Mine has said that it arrives Wednesday since Friday but the information only says "Shipping label created."

anon5954042

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I just got my tracking info today. I re read the product page in my eBay and it said shipping wouldn't start until the 3rd because if the holiday. Hopefully they'll be some better information tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss