Price whiners your gig is up! EBAY CRAZY DEAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
The email I got from Ebay that has my tracking # (which hasn't registered on the UPS website yet) says "Your item is marked as shipped and tracking information is available." Which means the Surfaces are leaving the location today!

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I got tracking numbers for the two I got, but no movement. One of them is shipping to a different city/state than I said(I did put the building number wrong, but the state and city are correct).

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just got the 64gb model 3 hours ago. Taking for ever to get all the updates. But the damn thing is gorgeous.

You got it already? Did you order on the same deal the rest of us did?

I ordered both the 32gb surface rt & a type cover as well. It's tracking the type cover, but not the tablet yet... It'd be slightly agitating/funny to get the type cover before the tablet.

The type cover was in Indianapolis an hour ago, i'm in Chicago.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You got it already? Did you order on the same deal the rest of us did?

I ordered both the 32gb surface rt & a type cover as well. It's tracking the type cover, but not the tablet yet... It'd be slightly agitating/funny to get the type cover before the tablet.

The type cover was in Indianapolis an hour ago, i'm in Chicago.

Yeah! IVE been keeping an eye on these (surface price reductions) and planned to get one in the next 30-60 days until I saw this post. I mulled over 64 or 32 and ordered the 32 first because of the deal. Another member saw my post about wanting 64 and got the link from him. So I ordered the 64 too (wo cover.) I got track # Friday and it was sitting in the UPS center by my house sat am.

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Got one aswell, it'll be here on the 5th and I can't wait for it to arrive! Starting College on the 4th and I think this will be a nice convenience to have.

mlm1950

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Scares me too! I have to wonder if RT will eventually be dropped, and all tablets will run full Windows 8.

Don't they have a couple million of these things sitting around that they already wrote off? What better way to get rid of them?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah! IVE been keeping an eye on these (surface price reductions) and planned to get one in the next 30-60 days until I saw this post. I mulled over 64 or 32 and ordered the 32 first because of the deal. Another member saw my post about wanting 64 and got the link from him. So I ordered the 64 too (wo cover.) I got track # Friday and it was sitting in the UPS center by my house sat am.

That's great, man! Maybe they were able to ship out the 64gb's quickly because no bundling was involved.

Did the packaging look new? Was it sealed like it would be in a new retail box?

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No, it looked great. I'd call it brand new. It came in the same box as any other surface that I've seen, but said "refurbished" in the lower corner. It was taped up and wrapped in plastic. Both the box and the actual tablet.

vincelac

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Hot damn mine is coming from Texas. I was hoping I'd be coming from one of the locations on that map closer to New Jersey.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine traveled over night, crazy. Good work, UPS. It's sitting at a local UPS shop right now. I'll probably have it tonight when I get home from work.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Mine was seriously delayed and is just now shipping out of Garland, TX (Dallas). A bit disappointed in that since I got one of the first ones on the deal. Labor Day weekend seriously fubared the logistics.

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I just got my tracking number at about 6pm yesterday for my 64gb Surface and it traveled from Indianapolis to Columbus to Cleveland all last night. Right now it is out for delivery and should be there by the time I get home from work. This is going to be the longest day ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)