Price whiners your gig is up! EBAY CRAZY DEAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It's up to you to see it that way. It is similar to the HP Touchpad scenario. Microsoft already has a tablet running Windows 8. Obviously the RT didn't sell nearly as well as expected. What's the downside to going only Pro?

Sent from my Nexus 4

come back with your FUD when the Surface Pro is 199. Until then I'd suggest refraining from further comment.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
This is pretty crazy. This is at impulse buy level.
Yep, and I impulse the heck out of 64gig. lol.

I only hope it doesn't turn out like that Fire sale a couple years ago with the HP Touchpads on Amazon. They told a lot of us we secured one and boom, then we got the "We're sorry but we had more orders than tablets." email.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
It's up to you to see it that way. It is similar to the HP Touchpad scenario. Microsoft already has a tablet running Windows 8. Obviously the RT didn't sell nearly as well as expected. What's the downside to going only Pro?

Sent from my Nexus 4

The pro is much thicker and heavier. It has half the battery life. That's about it.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Nah Microsoft (manufacturer certified) will make sure we all get one.

I just got a tracking number

Last edited:

MRKV

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Nah Microsoft (manufacturer certified) will make sure we all get one.

I just got a tracking number

When did you place your order? The auction noted that order wouldn't be shipped until Tuesday. I placed an order around 1pm EST but haven't received a tracking number yet.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
looking at the 64Gb they first sold a batch of >2000, they relisted and only sold 37 until the sale closed again. I think what they are selling now is just a buffer they kept and there may not be too many left.
srt64gb1.JPGsrt64gb2.JPG

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I can't tell if mine has shipped or not. I did ground delivery and ebay says it'll be in between Wednesday (9/4) and Tuesday (9/10). I'm not sure if I got a tracking # :\

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
by the looks of it its still around
eBays all like "this things been relisted"

EDIT: never mind don't see it anymore, maybe eventually

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads