So I ordered a 64GB RT through the crazy ebay sale on refurbs, what I'm wondering is what do you guys think are the best accessories for the tablet? Obviously everyone is going to say the touch/type covers, but what else? What's the best SD card reader, mice, keyboards, etc. I ordered a Micro HDMI to HDMI cord already, but want to see what you guys have to suggest. Thanks!
    Derausgewanderte likes this.
    09-02-2013 10:12 AM
    I only use the touch cover IMO you don't need anything more
    09-02-2013 10:14 AM
    I picked up the MS Wedge Keyboard and Mouse which are great additions when I have to do some serious typing.

ms-wedge-360x225.jpg
    HeyCori and RStock521 like this.
    09-02-2013 10:28 AM
    I use my Surface RT for research projects, writing papers and giving presentations. Many are just fine with the touch or type cover. I needed more to do my job efficiently and got the accessories below. I have the type cover because I could not get used to the touch cover. In addition I have the MS Wedge Mouse as Martin wrote. This is a must if I have to work in larger Excel spreadsheets. I also got a

Common Access Card reader for accessing my government exchange email.
    Amazon.com : New - Portable ID1 Contact smart Card Reader - SCR3500 : Computer Memory Card Readers : Computers & Accessories
    cac-reaader-2.jpgcac-reader1.jpg

BlueTooth presenter for PowerPoint presentations
    Amazon.com : Kensington Presentair Bluetooth Presentation Remote with Red Laser and Stylus (K39524US) : Electronics
    kensington-bt-presenter.jpg

MicroHDMI to VGA adapter for PowerPoint presentations
    Micro HDMI Input to VGA Output PC Monitor Projector Adapter Cable Converter | eBay
    microhdmi.jpg
    RStock521 likes this.
    09-02-2013 03:01 PM
    Thanks for the CAC reader suggestion, purchased! Picked up a 64gb via the ebay deal, looking forward to it!
    Derausgewanderte likes this.
    09-03-2013 10:18 AM