Windows 8.2 Wishlist

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
You misunderstand. I mean that 12 will be coming with 8.2 and they need to work on it a lot before they ship it. Saying IE 11 needs a lot of work is pointless on the fact that IE 11 won't be the thing that ships with 8.2, 12 will. And they're probably already starting to work on 12 right now, since 11 is part of the RTM'd 8.1.

Oh I see, ya IE11 is still not good enough to drag me away from Chrome. Especially for development purposes.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Photos needs to bring back its support for other services, like Flickr and Facebook.
THIS. I was very disappointed to find out I cannot link my other photo accounts like Flickr with my Surface Photos in 8.1 :angry:

Why would they remove this feature. It was very convenient and useful. Anyone know?

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
THIS. I was very disappointed to find out I cannot link my other photo accounts like Flickr with my Surface Photos in 8.1 :angry:

Why would they remove this feature. It was very convenient and useful. Anyone know?

According to their AMA on Reddit, they only added it in as a stop-gap measure because of a lack of apps. From what it seems, they're not adding it back in. We have a Facebook app for Facebook pictures, apparently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss