Surface makes appearance on NFL on Fox

prlundberg

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Watching my Vikings lose this weekend I noticed the NFL on Fox sports desk was using Surfaces. It obviously was promotional as at first only Howie Long had one up but you could see the others folded in front of the others. By the end of the game I think three were "in use". The Windows logos seemed a lot more visible than on mine too.

Even if it was staged, it was kind of neat to see. Microsoft is really on a marketing blitz right now.

rmeigs

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been seeing a fair amount of Surface product placement on a variety of TV shows. Nice to see, but seeing them in the wild is even better. Had coffee last week with a person who wanted to tell me more about his organization. He pulled out his Surface Pro at Starbucks and gave me a 10 minute PowerPoint tour. Of course, we talked about the Surface also.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow, that's a real-use scenario even, judging from the scratches and taped-over logo. Good to see.

I wonder why they taped over the Microsoft logos. It is no secret that Microsoft inked a deal with the NFL to use Surface tablets (they should've done this last year, though).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans