Surface RT seen on "Under the Dome"

EricandSuebee

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I quite enjoyed watching Under the Dome, and I can't wait for it to come back next year. I also noticed on another tv series well two of them that Windows Phones are used, 1st show is Scandal and the other is Royal Pains.

infinidim

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I quite enjoyed watching Under the Dome, and I can't wait for it to come back next year. I also noticed on another tv series well two of them that Windows Phones are used, 1st show is Scandal and the other is Royal Pains.

We're only part way through series 1 of " Under the Dome " and it is good. Good to hear that they are doing more series..

To put this post back on subject I think the use of the Surface and Nokia (sorry Microsoft) phones is great.

mms-pc

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I think I just saw probably an exclusive SHIELD edition of Surface tablet in this week's episode of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.", while May used a Surface-like tablet with obviously a touch cover attached to investigate the leak from SHIELD........but no Windows logo shown on back of the tablet kickstand, and this tablet computer runs a SHIELD-exclusive operating system, definitely not Windows 8/RT........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99