Latest Surface 2 Launch Rumors (Sept. 21)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
It's a *rumor*.

Let's face it, it hasn't been launched yet. If you want confirmation, you're going to have to ask Microsoft.
(P.S. If they're ever going to ship at 499, please give us 64GB Internal Storage)

Vistaus

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
If it's gonna be a lower price point, I won't even think about it: my current Surface that I have for a month now, I'm selling it for the Surface 2. But only if the price point really is lower. If it isn't, I'll wait till it's lower.

Silent Rage

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
It's a *rumor*.

Let's face it, it hasn't been launched yet. If you want confirmation, you're going to have to ask Microsoft.
(P.S. If they're ever going to ship at 499, please give us 64GB Internal Storage)

I know it's rumor and it should be brushed aside, but this information came from one of Mary Jo Foley's source which carries a little more weight (I think). More information about this: Microsoft's Surface 2 launch: What to expect | ZDNet I hope they include the keyboard at this price.

Vistaus

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Btw, I read here and there the Surface RT 2 isn't compatible with the Type cover for the current Surface RT. Is that true? Because chances are, like I said in my previous post, that I'll buy the Surface 2. But for the current Surface I would love to have the Type cover but if isn't compatible with the Surface 2 I'm not buying it. How *likely* do you guys think it is that the current generation Type cover isn't compatible with the Surface 2?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Btw, I read here and there the Surface RT 2 isn't compatible with the Type cover for the current Surface RT. Is that true? Because chances are, like I said in my previous post, that I'll buy the Surface 2. But for the current Surface I would love to have the Type cover but if isn't compatible with the Surface 2 I'm not buying it. How *likely* do you guys think it is that the current generation Type cover isn't compatible with the Surface 2?
I've heard of a different rumor, that they'll be using the same dock as the Surface Pro, not the Surface RT.

Vistaus

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
So that means chances are big that if I buy the Type cover for the Surface RT now I can continue to use it when I get a Surface 2 RT later down the road?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes