200 GB Skydrive for Surface 2 buyers

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
OK, I know buying 1st gen anything was a risk, and that we were basically all Beta Testers........but, cmon Microsoft, throw us a bone here. We stuck by you, many of us from launch with the bugs, and laggy apps.......you updated the OS so that the device is totally kick a$$ now, and you go and give 200 gb of Skydrive storage, and unlimited skype international calling to new purchasers.........how about us, the people that beta tested the damn thing for you, how about you give us the skydrive account offer. I got 50gb free from Box, that i signed up for with 2 different accounts..........I dont even need 200gb, give me 50gb, and ill be happy, but something would be nice.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I paid the same price for my 128 Gig Surface Pro at $999. Would be nice if they gave all surface buyers from the last version something as well.

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I have to kind of agree. I truly feel like a beta tester now that I am on my 3rd surface! (first was a sd card reader problem, second the volume down button didn't work). If this one goes I am going to ask for an upgrade to surface 2. Having said that when I took the devices back to the store the staff was amazing both times with a replacement no questions asked. The last one I had a screen protector on that wasn't bought from them and they not only replaced the screen protector free but also put it on for me.

So complete confidence in the company, just hope the problems with the device get better.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
price match only justified when two parties made a transaction a short period prior to price change...
Similarly do you expect you get the same face lifted accessories even you bought it in last years holiday sale?
Everyone wants freebies...

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I got a free year of Xbox music with my surface for being an early adopter so no regrets here. The Microsoft store line experience was fun too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium