[Finland only] Surface RT on HUGE DISCOUNT!

Aykazu

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Order your own from Microsoft Surface 32 GB Bundle Windows RT -tablet + Touch Cover -n?pp?imist?. | Windows RT | Tabletit | Verkkokauppa.com

Only 269,90? Thats with a type cover. Imagine this beauty with the same price tag as the Nexus 7. I already ordered mine, now its your chance. I dont know if Verkkokauppa supports international orders but if it does, this could be quite nice deal for europeans in general.

There is no contracts, no other order deals just 269,90? for the Surface RT and Type Cover, unfortunately its only for the black cover but I can live with that, can you?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Order your own from Microsoft Surface 32 GB Bundle Windows RT -tablet + Touch Cover -n?pp?imist?. | Windows RT | Tabletit | Verkkokauppa.com

Only 269,90€ Thats with a type cover. Imagine this beauty with the same price tag as the Nexus 7. I already ordered mine, now its your chance. I dont know if Verkkokauppa supports international orders but if it does, this could be quite nice deal for europeans in general.

There is no contracts, no other order deals just 269,90€ for the Surface RT and Type Cover, unfortunately its only for the black cover but I can live with that, can you?

Bloody hell that's cheap! Finland is normally noted for being cheap with electronics.

Aldorfin

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up my surface trough this deal today(loving it btw), the offer was too good to refuse. I dont think they ship internationally though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro