Live tile for WP Central not working..

Ravi

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone please tell me how to get the live tile to work for WP Central?
I can create it but nothing seems to update at all. Is it only for Windows phones?

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Stopped working for a lot of people. Just look at the news post in WPCentral.com when they announced it. Hasn't worked since yesterday for me on my Surface Pro.

Sent from my Lumia 1020

PeadarWagon

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
It is so unreliable on my 920. It doesn't work mostly and when I do see an update its always delayed. Tried different size tiles, different styles, tried not backing out of the app. I deleted my browser history. Emptied the start screen. Nothing seems to make it work. I feel like I'm the only one with this problem. Also, its not just the wpcentral app, all the Bing apps don't update. Engadget app is spotty. Twitter, Facebook, newser and the store are fine. Any ideas?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It is so unreliable on my 920. It doesn't work mostly and when I do see an update its always delayed. Tried different size tiles, different styles, tried not backing out of the app. I deleted my browser history. Emptied the start screen. Nothing seems to make it work. I feel like I'm the only one with this problem. Also, its not just the wpcentral app, all the Bing apps don't update. Engadget app is spotty. Twitter, Facebook, newser and the store are fine. Any ideas?
This thread is about desktop Windows 8.1. Please see this thread for Windows Phone 8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss