Surface Issue with Windows RT and Mail App

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I am rather disappointed with my RT. I never had this issue on Windows 8 but for whatever reason my Surface Will not download attachments from email.

I have had a few people send me pictures to my email from our Halloween get together and partying this weekend and I hit download and it literally keeps syncing and syncing with the 3 little dots going across the screen like it is loading....and the pictures keep downloading but they won't ever fully download where I can view them.

This is from 4 different email addresses as well as I had my friend send an attachment for something for class and it can't download that.

I prefer using the Mail app(Metro Version) so I can easily multi-task but I may have to switch to outlook desktop but this is absolutely annoying me. Any reason why this could be?

This is a Gen 1 Surface btw.

mms-pc

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
>>my Surface Will not download attachments from email.

I have the same issue, except mine are attached Excel files. I tried to download it to a place in my RT tablet, then I'll view it later, but I just receive error message saying unable to download the Excel file.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon