Bing problems in IE

curseoftheninja

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Bing seems to be not working on my RT. I can visit other sites, but using bing search reveals a "This page can't be displayed." The few times it has worked, it will not allow me to sign into bing rewards.

Anybody else having the same problem? Once again, I am connected to the internet and can browse; I am just unable to use bing.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Its working fine for me. Others are reporting issues with the Windows Store on Windows Phone. It could be that Microsoft is having issues. I would give it some time then try it again.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Works great for me; Bing is a tile and my home page for IE. I especially like the videos menu option on a Bing results page and the way I can click through videos without guugle's annoying ads: Great, quick access for my music, photography, and cycling passions. I also like the occasional animation on Bing search pages -that Halloween day pic was great. So, all features are working fine on my 64gb RT running 8.1 preview. FWIW, I run the Bing desktop on my desktop and laptop, but I don't do the rewards thing on any of my computers -not that there's anything wrong with that. Some app or temporary file is probably messing with your Bing operation. Good luck getting past this, which you will.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12