Can anyone recommend a good Facebook app? Pleeease!

Pastorhss

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a laptop and a Surface RT with Windows 8.1. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. I have an iPad2.

My Facebook News Feed is very important to me. The News Feed on my Lumia's People Hub is perfect. Always posting all updates for my friends and the Pages that I have liked. I also have two iPad apps that I can say the same for.

Now, Facebook on my laptop and Surface is a whole lot different. No matter what apps I try ... even the "official" FB app ... the updates are indiscriminate. Not all updates are posted, not all friends or Pages show up consistently, there are sometime big time spaces between posts. Sometimes they are even out of chronological order. I need so badly for this to be fixed, so that I can leave iPad at home and carry Surface.

Is there any app that will post all updates for the friends and Pages I have chose to receive on my News Feed. I don't think it has anything to do with FB settings, because, as I stated before, I get all of them on my phone and iPad.

Pleeease help! :cry:
Thanks

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
OK, seriously now... If you're running win8, you should get all updates in your people hub there... At least I do... Didn't set up anything special, just added my fb account and that was it...

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
there are sometime big time spaces between posts. Sometimes they are even out of chronological order.
This is because by default, the setting is 'News Feed' - which seems to post up the most recent replied-to or commented on post first.
Click the bar where it says 'news feed' and select 'most recent' - this will order them so that the latest post is first.

Attachments

• fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05