$169.99 - eBay Deals, free shipping

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I can understand that. My take is, if I'm going to spend $30 more, I should just consider spending $130 more (or whatever amount) to get something newer/better. Without a deal like this, I'm probably not getting an RT. And 30 days is plenty to decide if the condition doesn't justify the savings.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
This

I ordered one too. 30 days return and year warranty, take my chances.

Thx pseudo for the heads up!

Sent from my XT1058 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

razorguy

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I usually prefer refurbished stuff because it's kind of like the bad part(s) have already failed and been replaced so it should be good to go. Saving money in the process is always a plus.

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I got one of these refurbished units, the 64GB, a little while ago and it came as good as new. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to get another one of these. Save yourself some money!

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm seriously thinking of grabbing one of these. I'm not worried about it failing or anything so much as I am worried about the condition of it's exterior. Do these items come with scratches, scuffs, etc, or are the basically in new condition other than whatever had to be repaired? Thanks to anyone that can let me know. Have a Happy Thanksgiving all.

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
I'm seriously thinking of grabbing one of these. I'm not worried about it failing or anything so much as I am worried about the condition of it's exterior. Do these items come with scratches, scuffs, etc, or are the basically in new condition other than whatever had to be repaired? Thanks to anyone that can let me know. Have a Happy Thanksgiving all.
I bought one from the same seller 2 months ago. Although they are "manufacturer refurbished", mine and many others who have purchased them arrived brand new. They were sealed. Only a stamp or "refurbished" label distinguished it from new.

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I went for it, plus the white touch cover for $210. While I wanted the Surface 2 more, I didn't want it $300 more. Plus, with Dell appearing to delay the Venue Pro 11 until the end of the year/next year, I needed something sooner. Now I'll have to try to find a type cover.

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I went for it, plus the white touch cover for $210. While I wanted the Surface 2 more, I didn't want it $300 more. Plus, with Dell appearing to delay the Venue Pro 11 until the end of the year/next year, I needed something sooner. Now I'll have to try to find a type cover.

I didn't get the cover because I didn't want white. I didn't realize I had to purchase it with the RT to get it half price. Now I wish I did. :cry:

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the deal is over. Price is back to $279.99. I ended up getting the new Type Cover 2 at staples.com.

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
Looks like the deal is over. Price is back to $279.99. I ended up getting the new Type Cover 2 at staples.com.

Over 18,000 sold, wow!

Congrats on the Type Cover 2. I believe that you'll find that it is worth the money in the long run. What color did you get?

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Over 18,000 sold, wow!

Congrats on the Type Cover 2. I believe that you'll find that it is worth the money in the long run. What color did you get?

Came close to purple, but couldn't quite pull the trigger. Just got black. I'm thinking I could stick w/the keyboard if I ever get a new Surface n.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

mutant 9

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I had the RT and upgraded to the pro 2 also got my wife a Surface 2. But at this price I could not resist. Went to microcenter this am but when there were more than 300 people in line at 7.30am thought I would make it easy on my self and get this one. Will use it as a dedicated media player.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb