MS Touch Mouse

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Any users of the Microsoft touch mice with the RT? How do you like it?
I have read about connection dropping. Is this a problem with the RT?
I am looking at the Sculpt Touch Mouse.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have one I used with my RT I never had any issues. It stays connected fine. The only issue I have is its a little small for my hands. It bothers me if I use it for long periods of time.

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I used to have the Wedge which I used with the RT (I now have the Surface 2). It worked ok. Was a bit small. But it broke and I have not bothered to get it replaced. I am, however, considering the MS Arc Surface mouse. I am finding it more convenient at the moment using my fingers on the screen - yes, even on the desktop side of things.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
MS mice, used to like them a long time ago but Logitech completely overshadow them on build quality at least. I prefer Logitech designs as well, their T650 touch pad absolutely makes Win8 on a non-touch screen desktop. Try a Logitech Anywhere mouse. They are really awesome.

rkarolak

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I have the Wedge which I use with my Surface. The size is nice for portability, but I wouldn't want to use it as primary mouse on a computer. The scrolling has always seemed a little awkward/sluggish compared to a traditional scroll wheel.

I got it for cheap off eBay however, and it's really small... so it's good for the occasional use with my Surface.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans