Alright guys, after playing GTA: SA I've realized how much I miss "real" games. Is there any way to get Minecraft or Runescape to work on my Surface RT? Minecraft is entirely coded in Java so I don't see why not..
    03-15-2014 01:11 PM
    Alright guys, after playing GTA: SA I've realized how much I miss "real" games. Is there any way to get Minecraft or Runescape to work on my Surface RT? Minecraft is entirely coded in Java so I don't see why not..
    For that, I believe you would need Java VM compiled for RT, which I don't think exists.
    But wait, and then you will likely have to jailbreak it to run stuff in the desktop.

Even then, I don't know if the original RT has enough gaming horsepower to run Minecraft. (Pocket Edition, probably)

As for Runescape, I haven't logged in for years
    Jack Janik likes this.
    03-15-2014 02:50 PM
    For that, I believe you would need Java VM compiled for RT, which I don't think exists.
    But wait, and then you will likely have to jailbreak it to run stuff in the desktop.

Even then, I don't know if the original RT has enough gaming horsepower to run Minecraft. (Pocket Edition, probably)

As for Runescape, I haven't logged in for years
    :( Thanks for your time.
    03-15-2014 05:56 PM