Palm Rejection while note taking on RT?

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I am considering buying a Surface RT, possibly 2, and I am having confusion (searching forums) to whether the RTs have palm rejection while taking notes? I know the Surface Pro has it, but that is out of my budget.

I am a college student if this helps, probably going to use OneNote. Please let me know, thanks!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I think iPad and Surface RT - both don't have palm rejection. However, why not get RT's touch keyboard that will act as keyboard and protect your screen at the same time when you don't use it?

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I am considering buying a Surface RT, possibly 2, and I am having confusion (searching forums) to whether the RTs have palm rejection while taking notes? I know the Surface Pro has it, but that is out of my budget.

I am a college student if this helps, probably going to use OneNote. Please let me know, thanks!

If hand written notes are your need, you may want to look at Pro. As the pro has a very good pen, the Surface can use a Stylus but it will not be as fine as a pen.

There again I have not spent much time training my RT with stylus input, not that I know if it improves over time.

aventador779

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Also if you were thinking New RT, I would maybe check out a Refurbished Surface Pro. May be closer to budget and have all your needs filled.

Surface Pro Tablet Powered by Windows 8 - Microsoft Store - Microsoft Store

You're right actually, that now is in my budget. Although now I am reconsidering a Surface altogether, because technically I have my laptop to do work like essays, powerpoint, etc. and have my Notebook to take notes. So do I actually need a Surface?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea