I need some help here, and please don't tell me to use the Store Mail app. It's nice, but I just want to use the desktop version, (formerly called Outlook 2013, I believe)
    I've searched it, and got nothing. Just forums telling users to use the Mail app, but that's not what I'm looking for. I just want to be able to use the desktop Mail client. When I start it up, it prompts me for a password from my ISP, but what password?!

I just want to *natively* share files via email. Don't tell me to use OneDrive, I do, but I want a native email client.
    Sorry for the almost rant guys, I've been searching about this on and off for the past several months and still have not turned up anything..
    06-19-2014 09:17 PM
    Mmmm...
    Office 2013 Outlook is asking for your ISP's logon pass in order to set up and any e-mail accounts provided by your service provider.
    Outlook 2013 will also find and set-up g-mail (only if you like g-mail) automatically with a password entered by you.

So you'll need to find or remember your service providers main password to use outlook for your home e-mail features.
    We have Xfinity/Comcast so e-mail set up with Office Outlook was very easy.
    How many accounts for e-mail do you have available from your ISP?
    06-19-2014 09:33 PM