New Touch Cover

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I got my RT Black Friday last year for 179.99 at Staples. They price matched Micro Center. The felt was starting to come away at the magnetic connector. It was very minor as it could have been fixed with some rubber cement and a toothpick. I decided to drive the one hour plus to the Natick Massachusetts MS Store. They also had a special going on for $25 off any transaction over $75 between 9 and 11 AM.

I showed them the cover and they gave me a new illuminated one, thank you very much. I also tried out the Arc touch mouse Surface edition. I liked it and bought it along with a $15 card for my MS account. This transaction gave me the $25 off. I also had a short Win Phone course and learned a few tricks. It was a good day. Even if you are a couple of hours away you should try to make it to a MS store sometime it is worth it. Try to combine the trip with something else to make drive less painful.

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a Microsoft store relatively close, that's where I bought my 635. They are very good shops and they are very helpful there.

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I got my Bluetooth working in my desktop so I am using my Arc touch mouse now. If I like it enough I will use it all the time for desktop, laptop, and surface RT.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo