Media Center from UNETA = Its One Gorgeous App

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
This thread probably could be in a better place but I bumped into an app on my Surface 2 RT that absolutely shook me to the core. The app is from developer UNETA and the app is named Media Center. And its in a word, Gorgeous. (its got Windows Central colors) :)

mc one.PNG

This app has so much right with it, I'm having trouble finding what is wrong with it. When I say OMG, I mean OMG. This app for media does absolutely everything I want it to do. It taps the music and video on my Surface as well as the files stored on my OneDrive.

Among the feature set in this app, it creates playlists. has a built in equalizer with what looks like 20 plus presets (Just an eyeball. I didn't count them)

But each reset better than the last. it has a cast button, its smooth, it has a Last.FM button.(not sure what that does yet) and it looks fan freaken tastic!!

It also has a button they named Streams. It grabs radio stations for all kinds of music discovery and another for online TV streams.

It's just beautiful from top to bottom. You get all this and its FREE. They have something called Media Center VIP on special for 8.99 normally 29.99 that I'm jumping on tonight It has almost 5 stars. This app has my personal recommend. (like that means anything) But check this one out and see what you think. I say its Gorgeous!
mc two.PNG

mc three.PNG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3