I have a Microsoft surface pro and a hisense television. I would like to be able to watch a TV show through my surface pro whilst still using it for browsing. Hence I would like a second screen option on the TV. I hope this makes sense. I used to do it with my laptop through a HDMI cable with an old not smart TV so thought this would be fairly straight forward as a wireless option. Please help!!!
    04-08-2015 05:19 AM
    Haven't my SP3 handy but I've done this with mine.

I *think* when you have connected to the device if you swipe in from the right and hit Devices? Anyway somewhere there is a Project menu where you can set if the connected screen is mirrored, seperate etc

You can use a DisplayPort>HDMI adapter or if everything is on the same network DLNA.
    Haven't my SP3 handy but I've done this with mine.

I *think* when you have connected to the device if you swipe in from the right and hit Devices? Anyway somewhere there is a Project menu where you can set if the connected screen is mirrored, seperate etc

You can use a DisplayPort>HDMI adapter or if everything is on the same network DLNA.
    04-08-2015 07:45 AM