Dedicated Sites to Save You Money Online [No expiring codes or coupons, please]

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Let's post sites here that are dedicated to saving you money when you shop online. These should be permanent methods and not things that expire like coupon codes for an individual product or brand...

I'll start us off.

Ebates
for online shopping.

My wife uses this religiously. You have to enter the online stores via their portal while logged in or use a browser extension.

Rebates + coupons + exclusive deals + more. Works in the US and Canada, but also for any sites that will ship to your location if you live outside the US or Canada. All rebates earned are paid via check in US dollars.

Basically it saves or rebates when you shop online. My wife is always getting discounts and generally gets a cash back check once a quarter of approximately $30.

You have to remember to use it. It is not always automatic. The more you use it the better off you are. There is a browser toolbar button and/or plug in to help remind you.

Works on Ebay, Amazon, Microsoft Store, Walmart, ATT new customer (Wireless and Uverse), AVG antivirus, Best Buy, Carbonite, GameStop, InkCartridges.com, Logitech, Office Depot/OfficeMax, Samsung... etc, etc, etc... So many tech and non tech sites. Check the lists. Merchants and deals are constantly evolving.

Help How to Join - Ebates.com Free gift offers on sign up.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Ebates for online shopping

My wife just showed me something on Ebates...

For a limited time, Ebates is now giving double cash back for ATT purchases. Up to $300 cash back.

skoenig

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site

Fatwallet is a also a fairly good money back site...

Not sure which has bigger rebates, I'm thinking the stores cycle promos amongst them.

~Steph

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'll be sure to have my wife check out FatWallet. She's a cyber-shopping machine. :winktongue:

skoenig

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site

I think slickdeals is the ultimate... but no cashback though.

Fatwallet has a toolbar that will give you deal and cashback info on a given site...

She might like camelcamelcamel that has a great browser plugin that gives you price history on products in amazon... it's great!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
OK, maybe this doesn't save you money directly... But it is cool. Did you know you can have someone else make charitable donations for you? It's like free money that goes to a cause you believe in. So in a way it could save you money if you would normally have been donating. More importantly it could help save someone else.

Never sign into Amazon again. Change all your bookmarks to smile.amazon instead and always sign into smile. Just do it.

AmazonSmile Program Details

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

I think slickdeals is the ultimate...

Yep, I check Slickdeals daily to see if there's anything I might be interested in. I also have it set up to send me a notification via email if something I need pops up. For example, I currently have it set to email me if any good deals for car batteries pops up as I know my car will be needing a new battery in the near future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos