Certified Pre-Owned Lumia 650 $0.99 from Cricket Wireless - Free Shipping

michaelkriss

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that Cricket Wireless has the Lumia 650 for $0.99 with free next day shipping. It is pre-owned.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell-phones/smartphones/microsoft-lumia-650-certified.html

Remember when you buy the phone they charge your for a month of service that they will add to your account as a credit for the next time your bill is due. You don't lose it, but just have to put up a little bit up front.

I have always wanted a 650 just because, but couldn't justify the price for no reason. At this price, it's a no brainer for me.

Last edited:

michaelkriss

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I bough 2 pre owned galaxy core prime phones around Christmas for $0.99 and they looked like new. I didn't see any issues and came with a stock Samsung charger.

Last edited:

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have experience with pre-owned phones from Cricket? I wonder what quality they are.
When I got mine, it was not in the original box. However came with the OEM charger and was in a ziplock/secure box sandwich. Pretty much new, and no screen or bezel, frame, plastic scuffs anywhere. So far no issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo