Unlocked Alcatel Idol 4s Windows 10 for 285

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I thought when T-Mobile dropped theirs it was just temporary. It stayed low s maybe this will too. If this stays, T-Mobile may have to lower their price again now because so many people will choose unlocked if they know about this deal.

Yep. It is Alcatel through Amazon. Direct through the OEM.

bill broad

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Mine arrived today. It is an absolute beautiful phone. It is lightning fast. Camera is amazingly good. I've had many Windows Phones. All of the best. And a few not so great.
All of the reviewers kind of give this a watered down opinion. I think they are all wrong. I've been on a note 5 for the past 6 months. I like this whole lot better.

Recently I bought the One M 8 an unlocked Verizon Model. And I couldn't do MMS on my T mobile account so I returned it. I also could not update to Windows 10.

Idle 4 S is the present day version of the HTC one m8.

I don't think anyone should hesitate to buy this amazing phone at this amazing price.

After being away from Windows 10 for 6 months I'm amazed how much better it is now.

Definitely the best operating system.

One more thing....unbelievable speakers!!

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Ya. I wish I could say that is where it was going. Then at least I would know...and knowing is half the battle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb