Unlocked Alcatel Idol 4s Windows 10 for 285

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Wow, that deal is awesome, thanks for sharing! I wouldn't have known that it could be that low for the unlocked version.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Wow, that deal is awesome, thanks for sharing! I wouldn't have known that it could be that low for the unlocked version.

yeah it is, even though it's not showing a countdown timer for a deal, i'm sure it's only for certain time since Msft store also dropped their price from 470 to 400 for now.

Take advantage of it, I have my 950XL which i'm good with, wife accidentally broke her 950 which fell from high distance, this will be great replacement for her.

PFSP

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
Wow - awesome deal, I may have to buy my daughter one.

Should I feel like a chump for paying 470 for mine back in January?

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
does it cost that much purchasing from USA? I live in Caribbean and I always purchase on US websites , I usually pay courier service to bring in my items, I use my card and ship to their courier address ,then I pay them when item arrives here.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Unless Alcatel shows some interest in supporting it outside of Microsoft's updates it is still only a great phone. Not spectacular, but it does the job and pretty well. The hardware alone does it enough justice, and that is really it.

...I just had to lower mine to 200 or a trade. I am looking to go back on a 950....

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Unless Alcatel shows some interest in supporting it outside of Microsoft's updates it is still only a great phone. Not spectacular, but it does the job and pretty well. The hardware alone does it enough justice, and that is really it.

...I just had to lower mine to 200 or a trade. I am looking to go back on a 950....

That's pretty rough. Definitely a big jump in a short period of time.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
That's pretty rough. Definitely a big jump in a short period of time.

Ya. I don't see it as a bad thing. I got a good deal on it, not as good as it is now, but it was worth it. I have a hobby of cutting through phones kinda quick though. After using the Idol for a solid couple months though, I learned that the only real advantage it does for me, is the battery life. So I would like to go back to the 950 soon.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

I liked my 950 but don't think I could go back now.
Going back for the camera?

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I liked my 950 but don't think I could go back now.
Going back for the camera?

Sent from mTalk on my SP4
Yes that is a big deal to some, but I look more to these...
-AT&T Service provisioning is so nice (VoLTE etc) and no more unnecessary reg hacks to get MMS pics and stuff to work.
-Glance and the big one for me here in AZ is the sunlight readability (big time). The idol was a good performer though but again I had to hack the registry to get it to push over 400 nits brightness...

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Yes that is a big deal to some, but I look more to these...
-AT&T Service provisioning is so nice (VoLTE etc) and no more unnecessary reg hacks to get MMS pics and stuff to work.
-Glance and the big one for me here in AZ is the sunlight readability (big time). The idol was a good performer though but again I had to hack the registry to get it to push over 400 nits brightness...

Glance for me is big , forgot this phone won't have that , but i'm sure my wife can manage without it

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
does it cost that much purchasing from USA? I live in Caribbean and I always purchase on US websites , I usually pay courier service to bring in my items, I use my card and ship to their courier address ,then I pay them when item arrives here.

the exchange rates adds like 35%, then duty import taxes and courier is not cheap normally either.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Dang! This is a steal! I wonder if this is the new price.
I thought when T-Mobile dropped theirs it was just temporary. It stayed low s maybe this will too. If this stays, T-Mobile may have to lower their price again now because so many people will choose unlocked if they know about this deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos