Pay once to host your website for life with Dragify ?

MsftMan

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
This appears to be a great deal, but the thing that bothers me the most is not being given a source to look up websites hosted by Dragify and or even sites created using the Dragify "Blocks" feature. Kind of hard to jump into something with no examples to look at. From a template perspective, most sites have a link to show you what their templates will look like with samples or real sites and or mock ups. Granted there is a 30-day money back clause, but let me window shop!

https://www.windowscentral.com/pay-once-host-your-website-life-dragify

Per Kjellqvist

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Mark
Stacksocial offers: Dragify Website Builder: Lifetime Subscription for $24.99
Windows Central offers: Dragify Website Hosting: Lifetime Subscription for $49.99

It is not clear to me if the two offers are the same i.e. the first one also includes hosting.

MsftMan
Yes I totally agree, I would also like to see some samples

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Mark
Stacksocial offers: Dragify Website Builder: Lifetime Subscription for $24.99
Windows Central offers: Dragify Website Hosting: Lifetime Subscription for $49.99

It is not clear to me if the two offers are the same i.e. the first one also includes hosting.

MsftMan
Yes I totally agree, I would also like to see some samples

I do see that Stacksocial offers both, builder for 24.99 and hosting for 49.99. It is not clear if both are needed to use the platform. I've emailed them and am awaiting a response.

Per Kjellqvist

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
So I assume that the hosting for 49.99 also includes the builder, i.e. you can either buy the builder for 24.99 if you have some other means of hosting, or you buy the hosting and builder for 49.99. Is this how you understand it as well?

Dragify Lifetime ($299)
https://dragify.com/member/cart.php?gid=1
(Coupon codes can be applied on the next page)
You have selected the Standard Lifetime membership level.
- Dragify Drag and Drop Website Builder (Standard Edition)
- Create 10 Websites
- Free Support and Updates
- 44 Drag & Drop blocks

4 Sites Lifetime Hosting ($299)
https://dragify.com/member/cart.php?gid=2
- Host 4 sites forever
- 4GB storage
- Enter Promo Codes on Next Page
If you have a promo code to make the total $0. Then select payment type 'Choose this if balance is $0)

MsftMan

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't need the "Builder," but again... usually when a company has a great product they tout that product by supplying "Customer Reviews, links to Customer Websites, and previews of templates." In the words of the Sharks on the show "Shark Tank," "For that reason... I'm out!"

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
This is all I could find

"Don’t waste your money. The software was built with a child’s mentality. The support is horrendous, if you call it “support”. They don’t even have a legit Knowledge base: https://dragify.freshdesk.com/support/solutions (one article! WOW!)
1. It doesn’t publish via ftp correctly.
2. Each page you need to do manually, basically HTML…You’ll need to have to upload your logo, header info, links on EACH page as they are different! Such absurdity!
3. Saving is a problem as it’s probably on a shared server. Good luck with that.
4. Items are displayed different on each page, while in preview it appears consistent, but when it is uploaded live, watch out!"

MsftMan

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
What upsets me even more is Windows Central is just throwing crap against the wall seeing what will stick in terms of ads for companies that (IMO) should be vetted by WC! Granted, we should all do our diligence in our own vetting, but if I was responsible for the ads that my customers were subjected to... I'd research them to a degree so that I wasn't subjecting my fan base to possibly questionable/nefarious businesses. Choosing sponsors, ads, or companies is very simple, before cashing that check ask yourself... "Would I let my Grandmother buy this?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett