Ok, I'm aggravated by this:

When the Q9h is connected to a bluetooth headset (that happens to be stereo, the Voyager 855), alerts like SMS only get played through the bluetooth headset, NOT through the speakers.

Anybody know if there's a setting somewhere to fix this? Or do I just need to keep toggling bluetooth off and on as I want it?
    03-26-2008 09:55 AM
    bump.

I'm on the verge of offering a bounty on this issue. Alerts and notifications on the Q9h. I went into Bluetooth Manager -> Settings -> Menu -> Advanced settings and unchecked "Hands Free for standard Audio" and that didn't do it either.

Reg Hack? Any way around this? I'd like to be able to leave a pair of stereo headphone on and sitting on my desk, say, but then I can't hear alerts. It's also annoying to have music temporarily reduced and then hear an email or SMS beep in the middle of a song.
    04-14-2008 05:04 PM
    Out of curiosity, why is the headset on while its sitting on your desk?
    04-15-2008 09:55 PM
    Dieter, on my 9m, it rings in both my standard plantronics 520 headset and on the device itself. I wonder if they changed it on the q9h?
    04-30-2008 12:19 PM
    I want all of the sounds to go ONLY through my headset, and can't seem to find it. I'm wearing a headset so I don't have to be a speakerphone junkie, and drive people crazy like Nextel Bleepers, but no, it still rings. How do I do the complete opposite of the originally requested function and have ONLY the bluetooth work when it is on?
    06-01-2008 05:55 PM
    Philzy,

Welcome to the forums.
    06-02-2008 04:49 PM
    Hi,
    Well Bluetooth function is very advance function in Motorola mobile phone through we can transfer the data from one mobile to an other mobile.

Motorola
    06-22-2009 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD