Hello, I have a q9h with windows mobile 6.1 and I have 2 imap accounts on my phone, one being a gmail account, and one being my work email, I have it set in the email settings to save a copy of my sent emails, but when I go into the sent folder, nothing is there, I don't see any other settings that would make them save anywhere in the phone, I come from blackberry, and obviously my sent items would just appear in my messages folder on that. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you
    10-29-2008 09:53 AM
    ^Do you have both mail accounts set to leave email on the server?
    11-09-2008 08:48 PM
    I have the same problem with my Sprint Q9c. And I think I do have it set to leave messages on the server.
    12-22-2008 08:29 PM
    If it is POP, I don't think it will work. IMAP will leave an email sent from the phone on the server but not necessarily on the phone. I have a GMail account that seems to do this, but my Yahoo POP account does not.
    01-01-2009 10:08 PM
    Under your settings for your email account on your phone, in the send/receive schedule, goto advanced settings. There's an option for what to do when deleting messages. If you have it set to keep them on the server I believe it will leave all emails on your email server.
    10-15-2009 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD