Lag in receiving Hotmail with Windows Live App

johnbrain

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
Other folks have told me they get their hotmail/live mail pretty darn quick when it's "pushed" using the Windows Live for Windows Mobile app.

I have a Q9C with WM 6.1 on VZW. For some reason there is a very significant lag between when an email is sent and when my WLM syncs, even though I have it set for "As they Arrive" Network coverage is good herein SoCal.

Does anyone have any ideas? It's one of the few things I don't like about my setup, but it is nonetheless annoying. Especially when my wife or coworkers ask if I got their email. Then if I hit "send/receive" in Hotmail Wow it's there. Lame.

AlexYu

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
import dvd and video to imovie

Movie Converter for Mac comes to your rescue
Movie converter for Mac is an simple-to-use application that integrates DVD ripper and video converter into one program to meet your specific requirements. If you want to import your DVD to iMovie, no problem, it can easily rip DVD content and convert to iMovie accepted file formats. Besides, it can also convert almost all regular file formats like AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, DV, MKV, MOV, VOB, FLV, 3GP etc and also HD files with just a few mouse clicks.

Mac movie converter can also be served as a powerful editing tool. You can choose your favourite part of DVD or video to convert by Trim, crop off unwanted black edge from the DVD or video clip by Crop, merge sever DVD chapters or video files into one file by clicking "Merge into one file" option, adjust effect of DVD or video from the perspective of Brightness, Contrast and Saturation etc, the whole conversion process can also be previewed from the Preview window.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit